I sat and thought today
entering into one of those realms that are well,
difficult to put into words.
Far away from here, from where I usually am
And I fear that I have wasted precious brain power
on things of far less importance for a majority of my days.
Where have I been for so long?
I want to offer so much to the world
much
much
much
more
And yet at only 24 I feel tired.
Tired - why? I ask myself
Expectations.
I am the major culprit for placing those heavy things on my shoulders
and yet society plays its toll as well
if I let it
Any other reasons? Maybe. Maybe I have learned how to work hard and this is a valid excuse for taking the time to breathe. Maybe I am recovering from five years of a stressful yet very content lifestyle, and that is why I am tired.
Maybe.
But still thinking,
thinking,
thinking
and lost in my own thoughts.
It feels good, even cleansing in a way to open up those areas that have rarely been opened
I know I have been taken to that place before, I just can't remember when.
Probably because I let so many unnecessary things get in the way
But I really should go there more often.
And I want to learn and think more about things that matter.
Tangents and how strange my normal is…
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment