Pure joy in teaching my little clogging class at Greg and Maria's studio. These kids are the greatest.
I don't mean to be biased but really they did such a great job for their first Christmas performance! Ya know how coordination just comes naturally for some kids? That is how most of these babes are. They do really well for a beginning clog class! Sometimes I really wonder why I didn't major in Dance where so much of my passion lies. However, I know a lot of other wonderful opportunities would not have come my way had I taken that road. All I know is I am so grateful to still be dancing! Thought that would all be over after high school. Thankfully I was very wrong.
And here is the Ladies' Man of our team! Little G was our star. Flexing his muscles would make any girl pass out, especially the cute littles ones in his class! (You have to see them act this out at the beginning and end of their Justin Bieber dance. Yes I used a Bieber Fever song! ha ha ha.) Anyways Little G flexing his muscles in the very front was a major crowd-pleaser.
And seeing this beautiful girl at the end of our performance just warmed my little heart. My kindred spirit visiting from Maryland! Erin, I am addicted to your baby and the way he wrinkles his nose when he smiles or screams. I thought I better tell you that I am obsessed with him. He can visit his Aunty Rachel any time!
The love of a Grandpa. Stockton Rex and Harvey Rex sitting on a very comfy lap.
The babies visiting from Alaska!
Uncle Jon and baby Eli. Look how adorable his baby teeth are!
Christmas Around the World 2010. Obviously. Thanks for takin the picture, Hawaii.
And still enjoying every Ditto moment. "Feels Like Home to Me."
Luckily I am not retarded on the ice anymore thanks to a beginning ice skating class I once attempted. However, you should have seen Josh take me out from behind. It was a nice hit! Ha ha ha. As for Jon, let's just say he's better in water than on the ice. (Little fish grew up with the beach in his backyard.) Matt, however, is about to go PRO:
Merry Christmas everyone! Do something Christmasy this week!
:) Loved this!
ReplyDelete