Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Do's and Don'ts


DO kiss a man in a pink apron. 


In fact, DO allow him to express himself in pink.



DO proceed with childhood traditions of family candy-making. 
DON'T eat too much of them though. You'll feel sickie.




DO freak out about super exciting Christmas presents! 
DON'T get a fever on Christmas day! Poor Santa. 


 DO become a BYU sports fan if you decide to join the Ditto family. 


DON'T celebrate New Year's Eve downtown when it is 3 degrees outside.
Unless you like memories like those. :-)



And DO marry someone who you hope your children will look like some day. Even though he laughed at me for about ten minutes straight last night and exclaimed somewhere in between, "You're such a little child!!" I can't remember what I was doing. Sometimes I just get really hyper. Still. And 25 years old on Monday. Well he claims his wife will keep him young. That's good at least, right?

3 comments:

  1. My goodness! 3 degrees for New Year's?! At least the memory was well worth it!

    I just love your blog, I seriously just read through all your parenting snippets and feel like I need to write everything down so I remember when I have my own family. Or maybe I'll just keep up with your lovely blog and ask you a million and one questions along the way :)

    I'm so happy to see you and your husband doing so well. You two look amazingly happy together! I'm also super jealous you saw Harry Potter 7 - but am thrilled to know there's another kindred fanatic out there! I hope you're preparing for the big summer release...I mean we really only have 178 days and what is that really in Potter time? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know rach, you get me a little excited for marriage. Which is kind of a big deal. Maybe I should spend more time with you. Oh wait, thats a given.

    ReplyDelete