Once upon a time I almost married someone. One concern was that from time to time, I would genuinely get bored with his company. Yep, genuine boredom. He was and is an exceptional person, but I was worried. Would life just be BORING, our future filled with moments were I had to exert my energies to create I don't know...anything other than a dull moment?
No. Because I married Jon instead. And never from the moment I met him has there been a single dull moment. Hilarious? Awkward? Strange? Romantic? Sleepy? Hyper? Sad? Stressed? Frustrated? All of those maybe, but I never feel bored with Jonathan.
Two nights ago I was doing Windsor Pilates, I really need to get some flexibility and core strength back into my life. I had no idea Jon was even paying attention when suddenly he explains matter-of-factly:
"See honey. What you really need to do is unleash your powerhouse."
I had to stop exercising I was laughing so hard as he continued to explain the techniques of Pilates without cracking a smile, and certainly without having any idea of what he was talking about.
Thanks for keeping life interesting, Ditto.
Probably my favorite thing to do in a hotel room.
Hyper? Strange? Yep, we're just a couple of weirdies.
But we're never bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment