Second off, meet Charlie!
This is our Charlie Brown tree this year. Yes it's true, the Dittos live on a tight budget, and we couldn't be happier with this little guy bringing light into our home. It's called Christmas character people. And what's more, that tree has personality! Hee hee.
In the words of my ever-so-blunt mother, "Look at that! The further away you get, the better it looks!"
Thanks Mom. But we still love our little Charlie.
Third, Happy Birthday to my brother, David.
(Great pic of you too, Dad. What a champ.)
David, you are one of my role models and greatest examples. I am so impressed with your strength and your testimony. You have given your entire heart to the Lord during such a trying time, and I know you will be blessed because of it.
How I love this time of year. My little apartment smells like THIS right now, because one of our traditions is to give out sweet bread to our neighbors. I highly recommend this recipe, especially if you are like me and Banana Bread is not your favorite. This one doesn't mess around. I would have done my favorite, which is Pumpkin, but the retired religion professor we meet with every Sunday has chosen Banana as his Christmas wish.
Wish granted. I hope you are all immensely enjoying your holiday season! One week away from Christmas. My heart is so warm and full.
No comments:
Post a Comment