Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas at Intermountain Healthcare

For the record, this is what my desk looked like at the hospital the week before Christmas.
I feel fairly confident that our patients and their families appreciate us! They come to us emotionally and physically broken, and I love the position I am in to give some small part of myself to help. I sure love the patients and families I get to work with in the neuro trauma rehab unit.

We had three Christmas parties this year with the Rehab Department. Here are a few members of the outpatient physical therapy team. Shane, my supervisor wearing yellow, is also my "coach" out on the soccer field each day it's warm enough to play. On my left is Angie, who normally sits with me at the front desk and entertains us all because she's freaking hilarious. I love working with each of these great people.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment