Sunday, March 31, 2013

BYU Traditions Ball 2013

Jonathan decided to make it a tradition to take me each year while he attended law school at the Y. After nearly 10 years of living in Provo, I had never been until last year and I fell in love with the event.

It's held at the beautiful Hinckley Alumni Center. Big band music, dancing, delicious food, and musical entertainment on the 3rd floor makes for an awesome date night. Besides, it's always fun to have an excuse to get all dolled up.






 


I really needed the hours I spent with my man yesterday. I am getting pretty trunky at work lately, mostly because I only get to eat dinner with Jon during the week and then I honestly feel like I never see him. I feel like I live at the hospital answering insurance questions and helping patients, while he lives at the law school figuring out the world and our future.
Finals are upon us, which also doesn't help. I just can't seem to get enough of this guy.

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I'm glad that you guys had a chance to spend some time together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. get the trunkiness out by crafting with me! :D
    you guys are great, it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean about trunkiness. It must be the weather or something. I feel like ALL i do is be at work. If you come up with a solution, please share!! Otherwise, your hair looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete