Your daddy backpacked King's Peak with your uncles this week. It was advisable for a pregnant lady not to embark on such an adventure, but let's be sure to do it with him when you're old enough, shall we?
You were such a good girl the night he came home! Maybe you were excited to hear his voice again, because you poked him a good dozen or so times. Did you have the hiccups? He just thinks you are the cutest, and I most certainly agree.
You know, Dad really loves you and wants your things to be beautiful. He sanded, conditioned, and stained your awesome (FREE!) crib. (Thank you again, McCall)
And he has a wee bit of perfectionisit in him, so it took him many many hours.
I have the best visiting teachers in the world, and they made this thoughtful gift for you! This is a chew guard, in hopes that you don't gnaw on your crib like most babies do. Instead of biting on random pieces of wood, just call for me and I'll come feed you, silly kid.
Nursery in the making. Goodness I am grateful for KSL. This perfect glider and footstool that matches your cherry wood crib only cost us $60.
I get so excited about the details, like seeing this chair in our cozy little apartment. Your presence will soon change everything and transform this place into even more of a home.
No comments:
Post a Comment