It appears I may get left out from time to time. You are already quite the daddy's girl. He loves to come close to my tummy so he can talk to you and sing to you, and you go crazy with movement! It's pretty adorable how you respond to his voice, and it makes this journey all the more special.
A few days ago he kissed my tummy, and you gave him a super strong poke. We are both convinced you just gave him a little smooch in return.
I bought you a car seat and it's the exact brand I wanted after doing my research. And because the BYU Law Partner's Association is awesome, I bought your car seat gently used for $30! Now that's a steal of deal my Darlin. We are checking things off your to-do list slowly but surely.
23 weeks hee hee!
25 weeks
We've busted out the pillows and I am finally getting more comfortable sleeping on my left side. I am 100% a back sleeper so the transition has not been easy. Don't you worry though Goose, you are totally worth it.
3rd trimestering is right around the corner. Bring it on Baby!
i love her. and i love you. and you called her goose. sweet thing. and what is her name. and are you having a shower and please invite me. and that's all.
ReplyDelete