Sunday, January 19, 2014

Celebrating my 28th

Happy Birthday to me! Mama came down and spoiled us with a delicious lunch at my very favorite
La Jolla Groves. I have never tasted anything at this restaurant that I don't like. It's amazing.
 
 Jonathan took Amberly home and my mom took me to a running store to buy me a new pair of running shoes! I realized it took me way longer to pick the right shoes than the amount of time it took me to decide anything regarding my wedding four years ago...
They are very purpley.
 
And that sweet husband of mine bought me a few gifts and took me to Macaroni Grill, mostly because I was craving that rosemary garlic bread they give you as an appetizer.
Baby Girl does great at restaurants, she just snoozes the entire time so it hasn't been a big deal to take her with us yet.:-)
 
The following Sunday my mom invited a LOT of people over to the house to celebrate. I'm thinking that many people showed up only to see Amberly Faith, but how can I blame them?
 
 I mean come on.
 
Happy 28th to me! Yep, I'm pretty mature I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I'm glad that your mom and hubby (and Amberly!) took such good care of you :)

    ReplyDelete