Life has slowed down immensely as I have become a mother -
In a really really good way.
I have so much more time to just think
and self reflect
and thank my Father in Heaven each day for my miracles.
For my daughter
And my husband who is still my best friend.
When Baby Girl and I walk with Jonathan to school,
I get to take the long route home
And just enjoy this gorgeous immerging spring. Spring and fall taste and feel so very different from each other, don't they. It is almost tangible.
The smell of the grass,
and that familiar feeling of change and rebirth in the air.
And today as I walked around the park I reflected on these past ten years.
Ten years that Provo has been my home, and suddenly that is all about to change. I have learned to truly appreciate this little town.
It is time to gather the moving boxes and begin that lengthy process that I love and dread at the same time. I love throwing things away and starting afresh in a new place. But I hate feeling overwhelmed with all the work that awaits me. Maybe our last move to Ohio and back again just left a bad taste in my mouth.
I know my real home is wherever Jonathan and Amberly are. So begins a new fork along the road of our lives as a family of three.
Let the new adventures begin.
But where are you moving??
ReplyDelete