Thursday, July 2, 2015

Baby V, G, O, or E

Dear Baby Girl,
It was confirmed a week ago that you are indeed the younger sister to Amberly Faith.
You get really excited when you hear her talking or laughing or crying next to my belly. I imagine you two holding hands in a few years, when you are old enough to walk and I want you to hold on to each other when we go places (too cute not to make you hold hands). Amberly is really going to love having you as her playmate, she sure loves babies. 

Every girl needs a sister. 
I can't stop thinking about taking care of 
my girls.


You look healthy and beautiful, and you are so active! I remember feeling Amberly, but you seem to be even more enthusiastic with your movements. And you are strong.

And so the halfway mark is officially reached as we come closer to our 21 week mark. (I can't stop wondering if you'll come early like your sister did, but I need to be prepared mentally otherwise.)
We're in the Twenties, Babe! 
Let's do this.

By the way, we're really not sure on your name. I'm praying for guidance to make the best choice with your Daddy. We really may not know until we see your face! We are anticipating you to have dark hair and eyes and skin like your sister, which may help in deciding which name to choose from. We have four top favorites.

Thanks for moving all over the place every day, Little One. It's the best part about my growing Gus Gus belly!

Love, Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment