My body is on loan for your development, Baby Girl.
26 weeks!
And you are so worth it.
This is becoming more real every passing week, soon we will be a family of four!
Fun randoms about this pregnancy:
Peppermint Smoothie Tums are my best friend and eliminate heartburn immediately.
This pregnancy has graced me with a sweet tooth times ten.
I still have a hard time eating certain salads that I would eat on a regular basis.
I even like to drink milk this pregnancy (I normally only buy regular milk for Daddy).
Daddy feels your movements almost every day because you are so active.
Amberly always got the hiccups, but I don't think you've had them even once yet. You just jump all over the place whenever I'm sitting still.
We can still kick box together and it makes me so happy!
I tried a slow jog with you and Amberly in the jogging stroller and I have to go slower than molasses to avoid Braxton Hicks contractions.
The Braxtons started early in my fifth month, now in my sixth month they come even more frequently (take it easy, Baby and body. Let my little one grow!)
I still get nauseous if I wait too long to eat.
I was still able to sleep on my back and stomach until about a week and a half ago.
I LOVE not being freezing all the time. I called it my X-man power of pregnancy last time and my powers have returned! I'm actually more comfortable temperature-wise when I am expecting than when I'm not pregnant.
My hair rocks, I hardly shed at all.
I can go to the bathroom on command, no really I can.
Amberly initially pointed to her tummy when I asked where the baby was, now she's got it down and she points at my tummy. :)
I feel like you and Amberly have known each other for a very long time and have a very special bond. Your spirits go way way back.
Daddy and I thought of another name we both really like. We're excited to have three top choices and to see which one matches you perfectly.
I am constantly tired and almost always hungry.
Daddy loves you and is so excited to see your beautiful face, to be around your spirit, and to see Amberly's face when she first looks at you.
We love you, Little One.
Love, Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment