Meet Billy.
Seriously people. It all began for me during the summer of seventh and eighth grade. I was one chunky kid, and fed up with it. Tae Bo has been a major part of my life ever since then. I know it sounds silly, but it is on my bucket list to meet this man before I die. It started with the old school spandex and advanced vhs's of 1996, and now he continues to rock my world with his adopted daughter, Shelli Blanks-Cimarosti. (Have you ever wondered why Billy seems a bit personal with one of his right-hand girls on these videos? She has been by his side these past ten plus years and now you know why!)
They are always updating their workouts. They encourage excellent cardio, toning, and strength building through various dvds. But my current favorites are certainly the TAE BO AMPED series, which require a 3 lb. bar for the full experience. (Little I know, but very effective)
I love his passion, his speeches that encourage the mind to be stronger than your tired body, and his martial arts expertise. Yep, I had to. He has been with me for one too many years, and I had to promote him. He has played a role in building my confidence and increasing all my opportunities with dance since age 14. Not to mention the fact that I felt beautiful in my wedding dress last June. :-)
Thanks Billy. Still goin strong. I am coming to your class in person some day, and you may scream in my face all you want.
For a little more Billy inspiration, click HERE.


I had no idea he was still doing videos! I will have to do a workout with you, it's about time! So is that girl his daughter or wife?
ReplyDeleteLet's do it!! Shelli is his adopted daughter.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you both are! God bless you!
ReplyDelete