Sunday, March 24, 2013

St. George Getaway

I definitely meant to take more pictures of my girly getaway to St. George this weekend, but oh well!
 
We had a clogging competetion at my very favorite venue ever - under the sunshine at the St. George Convention Center.  This team is the greatest. I am having a blast getting to know these ladies!
And check it out! We didn't do too bad either. Ha ha I feel like I'm five years old again with my trophies. 

 And when was the last time I had a slumber party? I think the last time I slept in the same room as McCall was in Poland, spring 2008. I LOVE THIS GIRL TO PIECES! It's like we weren't even away from each other all these years. Oops...we stayed up til 2am talking and laughing.
 
 And FREAKING out over dead cockroaches. And hoping they weren't in our bed.
 
When was the last time either of us stayed up til 2 in the morning? I felt like a crazy teenager again.
McCall talked me into choreographing and competing a short duet with her at our next competition. She's so sneaky that way! So we started making it up over the weekend and we're hoping to qualify for Nationals this May. That should be fun and intense! We figure we have no choice but to do it together before she leaves Utah again this summer. :-( Luckily, clogging is McCall's element, so she'll get me through our duet.

 
Every gal needs her girlfriends. It's just the plain old truth.
Life is still rich.


1 comment:

  1. FUN FUN FUN! And pretty sure I have a picture of McCall making that exact face when we stopped at a squatty potty in Belarus. Hilarious! Glad you are able to still clog it up!

    ReplyDelete