We are getting large.
33 weeks and 2 days
And I love it.
Your Aunty Sara and I made these while the boys were at the Priesthood session of General Conference last week. You're gonna have style Girlfriend.
And Daddy and I went to the Saturday morning session of conference which is one of our favorite traditions. We are so excited to talk to you about (or more like remind you about) eternal families, the beauty and importance of the temple, and the gospel of our Savior Jesus Christ.
Your daddy is particularly excited to dress you up in BYU apparel.
I had to surprise him with this little darling. He loves looking at it and imagining you wearing it.
And your Mama has never enjoyed fall so much. Finally the leaves changed from green to a vibrant, perfect amber a few weeks ago - the sign that we are getting close to your birthing day. It feels like I've been pregnant for all of 2013, and my arms are aching to hold you.
I would like to thank you for turning me into an X-man. I've never had a super power before - but being so warm all the time feels like a miracle to my blood and my body. It's the first time in my life that I can comfortably walk around without a coat on in October. You are quite the little furnace, and my doctor and PA say you are measuring perfectly.
I would also like to point out that you seem to enjoy shoving my upper right rib area, which makes me jump and gasp a little each time. I would say cut that out Kiddo, but it's just too funny. Besides, I love to feel your strength.
I love you, Baby Girl.
Love, Your Mom
You look great! Can't wait to see your beautiful girl
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're enjoying your built in space heater- lol!
ReplyDelete