Saturday, December 7, 2013

1 Month

Happy one month old birthday (yesterday) Little Bestie! We are getting rather close, you and I. We discuss when Daddy is away how we both know the truth: you are such a mama's girl.

You are growing so nicely, finally getting a little chub on those cheeks, belly, and thighs! You lock eyes with me more, and I am just awaiting to see that smile when you're awake (although those smiles of yours while you're sleeping are pretty darn cute too).

Dad and I love  to hear you "coo" when you are super cozy and comfortable.
On the other hand, you can bust out what Mama calls a "Level 10 cry" to showcase your fiesty side. One extreme to another...where on earth did you get that from? :-) :-) :-)

We are kindred spirits, Little Miss. I'm so glad to call you mine.

My Christmas
Thanks Aunty Alicia, we love the Santa onesie! Lots of "coos" came about in these comfy jammies.

Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment