It was only one year ago last November that we went to the Utah Fertility Center in Pleasant Grove and met with Dr. Foulk for a consultation. Our third attempt at seeking some help. A lot can change in 12 months.
We are so grateful for our doctor and the entire team at the fertility center, and especially for our Amberly Faith.
Don' worry, she just slept on Daddy like this on Thanksgiving morning! Just a big bear hug for her favorite man.
Thanksgiving is one of my very favorite holidays.
I even got to play in the annual Turkey Bowl this year! Go figure. I definitely thought I'd be massively pregnant or in the hospital.
Back and forth between the two families, as always! Packing up for the five day weekend was an all-day event. Jonathan and I thought we'd leave for Centerville around 10am, and left around 2pm. It was hilarious. I learned my lesson!
Little Amberly met her Uncle Anthony and fell right asleep on him.
She also met her Uncle Seth! Blast, I just realized I never got a photo of her with Uncle Nate. :(
Just Uncle Dan left, and Amberly has finally met all the uncles!
And back to the Dittos: Baby hungry much? (Okay I totally was too!!)
These are such sweet moments. Aunt Sara also met Baby Girl for the first time and could hardly put her down. Amberly had a "sleepover" with her aunty and Grandma Ditto unti 4:30am.
(Blessed day for me to get some consecutive hours of rest!)
Doting and adoring. She is such a precious girl.
Jon and I have a new favorite: Family nap time together.
And it was bath time again while we were out of town! Such a gorgeous little baby.
Grandma Mecham had to get the camera again because Amberly is too dang cute.
Ahhh you're choking me!
Still hating baths! (At least the before and after part) This girl cannot stand being cold! Jon tries his best to keep her warm, it's pretty darling!
She's so sad...
But she smells so good!
I can't get enough pictures of this precious little soul. I want to document and remember and re-live every single moment.
She LOVES to snuggle, especially with her daddy because he is so much warmer than me! Sometimes she will only sleep if someone is holding her.
Little angel.
My life is sleep-deprived and simplified. My body hurts like never before as I continue to recover from delivery and nurse my daughter. And I have never been better or more grateful. My first Thanksgiving with my daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment