Our Little Miss turned 5 months old on Sunday!
Oh my heavens you are too cute for your own good.
Amberly Faith, at 5 months you weigh 16 lbs 3 oz and you are happier than ever.
Sometimes that charming smile reminds me of the little dragon "Toothless" from How to Train Your Dragon.
You never cease to recapture Mom and Dad's hearts.
You are still Little Ms. Expressive.
One minute you'll be giggling at anything and anyone, and the next minute you're shaking your fists and throwing a little baby tantrum because you're too tired, hungry, or just uncomfortable. You can't stand a dirty diaper and luckily for us, you're quite vocal concerning the matter.
Mama loves the puffy sleeves.
Your current nicknames are
"Little Lady Lou"
"Tantrum"
"Toothless"
"Goose"
and always "Little Bestie"
We wonder if your teething adventures are just around the corner, because you are a little drool queen these days.
Just look how adorable you are. I can't get enough snuggles.
And because you are growing much too fast for your mama's heart, I am making a habit of taking daily 4pm naps with you. Best part of my day I think. I'm always exhausted by that hour of the day anyway, I might as well enjoy sweet slumbers with you while you're so young and squishy!
Squishy squishy squishy face
Speaking of sleep, it is still a pretty big deal to you. And you still rock at sleeping through the night.
I do have to get creative with putting you down for your nap sometimes. You are one smart little person and occasionally you throw a fit once you realize nap time is approaching ("Come here, Little Tantrum"). I often have to trick you by holding you different ways and encouraging you to take your paci so you can relax. You love your soft minky blanket and I can calm you down by rubbing it on your face. Just trust your mama, Baby Girl. It is pretty obvious when you're tired and you are always such a happy girl after your naps.
A few Sundays ago, you woke up to a whole lot of DITTOS and you were totally confused! ha ha
"What are all you people doing in my room?"
Daddy says one of his favorite things of LIFE is going to get you from your crib in the mornings. It's true, Little Lou. You are ALL SMILES and it is the sweetest thing ever. Standstill moments.
Everybody loves the Baby Girl.
You were so funny this day. Either you were totally overwhelmed or just stubborn, but we could hardly get any smiles out of you! Grandpa Ditto was doubtful about all the smiling photos we have sent of you. He needed to witness it for himself! (It's that whole lawyer thing, wanting proof I guess)
You have done lots of fun things this past month. You got to play with Caroline, Jackson, Hannah, Lydia, and Ezra.
You adored Hannah's walker, by the way. We'll get you one of these as soon as we move Love
You also played with (more like, sat and analyzed intently...) happy happy Rolan. I work with Rolan's mom, Shawna, at the hospital and she's been a dear friend to me this past year. She gives me all sorts of awesome mommy tips.
You also watched (at least a portion of) the movie Frozen with Mama.
Your muffin top is a billion times cuter than mine!
You even came with Mama to watch the angel Moroni be placed on the Provo City Temple! We experienced a little piece of church history together.
And you tested out Greg and Maria's bumbo seat.
Another thorough analysis, this time of Mr. Greg Tucker
We also enjoyed having our daughter with us for our first General Conference weekend. Aunty Mary got some quality giggles out of you and took care of you while we went to the Saturday morning session.
Aunt Mary and Uncle Josh call you "Bamberly"
Every day I am overcome, Little Girl.
You are such a miracle and such a blessing in our lives.
Thank you for being part of our family, for nearly half of a year already.
I love you with all my heart, Amberly Faith.
.jpg)

















No comments:
Post a Comment