Jonathan and I attended the Saturday morning session of General Conference, as is our tradition. We attended the law school reception in between for the last time as student and wife!
Now if we want to go in the future, we'll have to actually pay our way. The assumption there is that the lawyer has a good job by then, which is still pending...but we have faith things will work out.
We really lucked out with our tickets this time! (Yup, I still just ask for extras from nice peeps once Jonathan drops me off near the doors. If you aren't shy, it works every.single.time.)
One week later, I had an excuse to get dolled up again!
Nope, I am not patient enough to do that, but my friend Kristin is!
Jon and I love love love the BYU Alumni Traditions Ball and have gone for the past 3 years.
This time we invited some special guests, all of which are or will soon be BYU Alumni.
I will miss living 5 minutes away from my sis. Isn't she beautiful?
And low and behold, guess who was there?
Dwight Gibb!
AKA - the reason Jonathan and I met each other in 2009 so yeah..
we were pretty excited!
And I put my dancing shoes on
And felt like a carefree girl again for just a few short hours.
Jon graduates from law school next week!









No comments:
Post a Comment