Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Aloha Hawaii 2014

I finally finished my Shutterfly book of our incredible vacation to Hawaii! You can look at my photo book here if you'd like to take a peak. Thank you again to my wonderful in-laws for making this happen. Alicia and I know that we totally scored marrying into the Ditto family first, because this might be the last major trip to the island they do together.

A few favorite moments in Hawaii:
  • Early morning jogs (yay for the four hour time difference! It was so easy to wake up for the sunrise and I loved running all over Laie. I totaled over 23 miles for the whole trip)
  • Turtle Falls and Maunawili Falls
  • Shark's Cove - beautiful
  • My blueberry acai bowl with fruit, honey, and granola- can't find anything as good in the mainland so far
  • Waimea Beach
  • Cliff jumping at Waimea and the Point
  • Seeing Jon's elementary school, high school, and the home he grew up in
  • Crabbing
  • Being with all my rad in-laws under the same roof
  • Laie Temple
  • Reading by the beach
  • Relief that Jon finished the bar exam and I have a husband again!

ALOHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment