Since then, she has been through some major growing experiences that have molded her into the woman she is today. And Chels is elated to be married to Logan Bench, an honest man who honors his priesthood and will always treat her with respect and love. I am so happy for her.
And I sat there reflecting on these things during her sealing ceremony, which was so beautiful. I could feel Chelsea's father in that room, my Uncle Rae, who passed away from colon cancer many years ago. I strongly believe that he has been her guardian angel these many years, and that Chelsea avoided some devastating pitfalls because of his watchful care. I am so grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, that binds our families together for time and all eternity.
What Joy.
Saturday August 23, 2014
Loves for the bride
They had their luncheon at La Jolla Groves in Salt Lake after the sealing ceremony.
(Score!! Remember how that is currently my very favorite restaurant? Excellent choice!)
I love being a bridesmaid with this pretty girl.
And I love getting dolled up for this handsome guy.
I don't really spend time on my hair anymore except for special occasions. Let's be honest, I'd rather work out in the morning than waste time taming the wild beast...luckily Jon loves me always.
The "fake like we're laughing" pic
Too much leg Rach, calm it on down
Cousin's Pic!
Too bright, posted it anyway
The bell of the ball (after the bride of course)
And I decided I better make this a tradition...
I accidentally stood on the wrong side but you get the idea.
I am so proud of Chelsea for the person she has become, and I am so so so so so happy for Mr. and Mrs. Bench!















No comments:
Post a Comment