I cannot put into words how scenic and beautiful this day in New Zealand was. In fact, it was probably the most scenic day of our entire trip. I guess I'll just let the pictures tell the story.
En route to Milford Sound...
Floating Mountains
Waterfalls flowed down every side of this mountain.
Arrival to Milford Sound
Kiwi bird look-alike. (Native bird of New Zealand)
I love this picture.
Our little cruise boat.
Burrrrrr. We would have loved to kayak the sound but we'll have to save that for next time.
Look closely, and you might see some friendly dolphins!
These mountains are literally a mile high. Everything was so vast and so breathtaking. A bit overwhelming actually, to take it all in.
Sometimes a video catches the moment better.
Turning around in the Tasman Sea.
Baby seals!
Can you imagine kayaking this? I am still daydreaming about it.
Our goodbye shot of Milford Sound.
Whenever I think of New Zealand, I think of Jonathan giddy with excitement and soaking in every moment of the gorgeous landscape. For someone who cherishes nature and the outdoors as he does, this country is a dreamland to explore! Heaven must look something like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment