Thursday, September 12, 2013

May I Never Forget

The aching
The wondering
The questions
The guilt accompanied with envy
The sorrow
The hurt

But especially –

May I never forget
The peace
The assurance
The comfort
The faith
That this was God’s plan for me all along

And may you
Find peace
Assurance
Comfort
Joy along your own journey
And faith -
That even though you have no clue as to why, this assuredly is God’s plan for you

Avoid the pictures I post if they only prick at your heart. You have been through so much already, and I fear of adding any more weight to a heavy-laden heart.
I know that my journey was what I needed to prepare me for my pregnancy and motherhood.  And had the miracle not come, I do feel there would have been a reason for that too.

God is aware of the details; He is guiding your own path.

Meanwhile, may the blessings of eternal posterity promised to Abraham and Sarah be more poignant to you than ever. Reflect on how long she waited

And waited

                And waited

                                And still waited

                                                      For those promises to be fulfilled.


These same blessings have been promised to you.
May I never forget my sisters and brothers who deal with infertility.

1 comment: