Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mr. Ditto's Suprise 30th

Some people are way too much fun to put in the spotlight. My adorable husband tends to be more quiet in public, and instinctively flees as far away as possible from the center of attention. Therefore, I love to embarrass him whenever I get the chance. Muah ha ha ha.
 
 
First, I picked up this sneaky girl to come assist me with the babe and with decorating.
My sister carried all of this on the frontrunner.
 
Then I instructed Jonathan not to come out from studying for the bar exam until I came for him.
We're too sneaky!
 
 
Yes, I still can't believe that is my kitchen currently. It's too much fun to cook in and host parties of course!
 
And this lawyer had no idea what was waiting for him!

 


 
And we even sang the cougar fight song for this fanatical BYU fan.

 
 We had to go all out to celebrate this man turning 30!
 
And we had so many of our favorite people together in one room, many from our student married ward in Provo.
Our dear friends the Crocketts
 
It was so much fun.
 
We played Kuub and basketball, ate a lot of Jon's favorite foods, and just enjoyed catching up with old friends.
 
Happy 30th Birthday Mr. Ditto! We sure do love you.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment