Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hunger Games

May the odds be ever in your favor.

 Let's be truthful. I wish I was Katniss. Emily says by the end of the series, I may not admire her so much. I couldn't help but buy the book yesterday while picking up some things at Costco, (I might as well read something awesome when Jon is studying the law in our apartment every night) and I cannot put it down. I have had four job interviews in one week, and Jon and I feel very confident that one in particular is about to stick. Blessings! 

Meanwhile, I will finish reading about the girl on fire. And maybe practice some archery skills.

4 comments:

  1. I love those! Um, I totally wish I were Katniss too! Reading is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, i hated the last book. it's a fun read though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those books had me hooked! Good luck on your interview, they'd be lucky to have you! You'd be such a positive, hard-working addition to their company!

    P.S., I've been telling everyone about this book that mentions the Hunger Games because it is similar and just as riviting...seriously...
    It is called DOWNBURST and you can get it for 5 bucks on amazon for kindle (I read it on my computer because I don't have a kindle, their is a free app for it). You should read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome thanks for the tip! We should do a book club or something. :-)

      Delete