Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ode to Michelley!

Congrats to my dear friend Michelle, who was sealed to Spencer last Tuesday in the Draper temple. Don't they look like each other?


I met Michelle through Erin Maxwell in 2007, back in the beginning of our BYU Folk Dance glory days. Michelle toured with us to Eastern Europe as part of our tech crew, and I always admired her work ethic and how talented she was. One of her greatest gifts is how quick she is to serve those around her. Another is the ample amount of love she has to offer her friends and family.


Michelle and I became close friends during my last couple years of college and especially the summer after I graduated. She broke me in to a newfound addiction for outdoor adventures, for which Jon is particularly grateful for. We spent that summer motorbiking, rapelling, camping, rock climbing, and backpacking Havasupai. About a month after I met Jonathan, she left for her mission to Nicaragua. I missed her at my wedding but I kept her updated through letters.

I am so happy for you Michelley! Good thing Spencer and Jon can talk about sports. We'll let them do that for hours on end as they have no choice but to be great friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment